• Our Meeting will be on Wednesday, Sept 28 at 6pm.
• Location: Hutchinson Metro Center, 1200 Waters Place, Bx.
• MEMBERSHIP CARD REQUIRED for this meeting due to the overwhelming response.
NEW MEMBERS CAN JOIN AT THE DOOR, $35.00
• Guest Speaker: Chief Gomez, Chief of Department.
• Sponsor: The Federal Savings Bank.
Dyckman Cops & Kids Basketball Game. President Jenimarie Garcia-Cruz with Manhattan Trustee Al Sandoval, Detective Wilson Colon alongside our participants and Community Affairs Officers.
HISPANIC EXECUTIVES WITH POLICE COMMISSIONER JAMES P. O'NEILL and COD CARLOS M. GOMEZ. (Above)
Congratulations to Chief of Department Carlos M. Gomez. A 32-year NYPD veteran who began his career in Hollis, Queens and a member in the Hispanic Society Executive Advisory Board. We wish Chief Gomez the best of luck. God bless always.
Unidad y Paz.